October 20, 2021
Now playing: WPT Festa Final Table Preview Show
Run time: 47:11

Sponsored by
this will be replaced by the JW Player.
album of the day/night, Bob Marley/"Legend"
54 minutes ago - Follow on Twitter
Day over, lost 300k pot right at end, have 307500
8 hours ago - Follow on Twitter
Oil change, dentist, demolished & disposed run down storage building, & got some work done too. All before 2pm, not a bad start to the day
3 days ago - Follow on Twitter
@tehanj's stack in the mix game after doing an interview on Cash Plays. @NicolakPoker's stack in the foreground
2 weeks ago - Follow on Twitter
Poker Road Radio RSS feed
lostlessJust so you know a 2% chance is 49:1 odds. To convert from percentage to odds divide the likelihood of the two outcomes. Example: Phil Ivey has a 10% chance of winning the Main Event. Odds are: 90%:10% -> Reduce fraction -> 9:1 Otherwise love the show. Keep up the good work.0